Fund Development Officer (Full-time, temporary contract position)
Summary / Purpose
The Fund Development Officer is responsible for elevating the public profile of the Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues (EFCL) through fund development and public engagement events.
This position reports to the Governance & Programs Senior Director (G&PSD).
- Fund Development for projects including the EFCL’s 100th Anniversary Project
- Manage the planning and execution of the EFCL’s annual events and related fundraising
- Promotion of EFCL programs and services
Tasks / Responsibility:
- Support and execute the fundraising plan for the EFCL 100th Anniversary Project
- Cultivation, management and stewarding of sponsors and sponsorship
- Cultivation, management and stewarding of individual donors
- Identification, planning, application and management of operational grants
- Creation, update and follow-up of the EFCL funding matrix
- Support Community Leagues in their grant applications and reporting
- Scheduling of annual events in consultation with the G&PSD
- Creation of action plans for each event
- Event marketing
- Event sponsorship
- Event execution and volunteer supervision
- Event evaluation
- Creation of an overall marketing plan for the EFCL on an annual basis in consultation with the G&PSD
- Tracking and execution of the marketing plan
- Evaluation of the success of the marketing plan on an annual basis
Knowledge, Skills and Attitudes
- Fundraising experience in the not for profit sector.
- Project management.
- Proven success in relationship building, excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Computer proficiency & enthusiasm for using all social media, MS Office Applications.
- Committed to achieving results.
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude and an ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A passion for Edmonton Community.
This is a full-time, temporary contract position with remuneration based on experience.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
View the posting on Indeed.ca
View full Fund Development Officer job description (PDF automatically downloads)