Volunteers make things happen!
Volunteer with us on Saturday, April 29. All ages and abilities welcome.
To assist the EFCL and Edmonton’s 157 Community Leagues to host this fundraising event to help build the Community League Plaza at W. Hawrelak Park. Volunteers will be stationed at various locations to assist participants to have an enjoyable and safe, run/walk experience. Sign up now or see the descriptions below!
Volunteer Roles & Descriptions
- set up the water station
- pass out water to the runners as they jog by
- take down station after the race
Race Kit Stuffing
This is a pre-race task happening the week of April 24th at EFCL office. We need your help to prepare the participant bags for runners.
This is a great volunteer role if you have youngsters who want to help! Court marshals need to stand at key race markers to let runners know where the route is, what direction they should be going and to cheer on the participants!
- On Friday, April 28th from 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm we need volunteers to hand out race packages at the Running Room (8537 - 109 street)
- Kids' activities
- Information & Registration tables
- Bouncy castle volunteers
- Start/Finish Line
- Pass out ribbons
- After race info
- Cheer team
- If you like to ride your bike, this role is for you!
- Social media
- Runners to help with errands, drivers and setup