Telling your Community League Story
Community leagues have great stories. And telling them well is a great way to engage people in the league, in their community, and as neighbours. EFCL has collected and developed a number of great resources designed specifically to support community leagues in connecting neighbours on and offline, and in using social media tools to share great stories about their neighbourhoods.
In 2014/2015, EFCL & ev+ Digital and Traditional Marketing Agency hosted a series of social media workshops geared specifically at community leagues. The presentation slide deck and Social Media Resource Manual are both available for community league use.
Why Use Social Media?
- Social media platforms are free (or very, very cheap) ways to promote your community league to a huge audience.
- Social media tools are incredibly effective ways to share your stories.
- Edmonton is a very active city on social media,especially Twitter.
- And it's not just Edmonton. Most Canadians use social media of some kind.
- Social media users form communities, and online communities help people connect in the 'real' world.
Community League Social Media Resource Library
- Social Media
Please choose a folder to start browsing files.