Are you passionate about Edmonton neighbourhoods?
Do you excel at brand marketing and communications?
Are you a self-starter with a positive attitude?
The Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues (EFCL) is a not-for-profit organization that supports the cities 157 community leagues. Our mission is to connect, represent and enable leagues to preserve and promote the community league way of life.
The Communications Officer will assist with the growth of our communications department. The right candidate will work to deliver our marketing and communication messaging and initiatives with a focus on raising awareness of community leagues.
The right candidate will have experience developing and managing communication strategies, branding and media relations. You love writing and editing and develop creative solutions that lead to results. You can see the big picture while taking pride in the details.
Experience / Abilities
• 1-2 years of experience marketing and/or communications, ideally in a not-for-profit setting
• Experience managing social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube)
• Experience developing web content
• Detail oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proven ability to manage complex workloads in a fast paced environment
• Demonstrated maturity in relationship development and decision-making ability
Thank you to all those apply. Only those short-listed will be contacted for an interview.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.