Saturday, November 18, 2017
9 AM – 4 PM
Robbins Health Learning Centre
10810 104 Ave NW
Leagues Alive is a full-day conference that offers community leagues learning and development sessions led by professionals, plus the opportunity to network with and learn from other community leagues across the city.
The day will consist of three training sessions, a networking session and lunch. Attend with your board members to develop the skills and processes highly successful boards need!
Visit the Eventbrite for session details.
Session 1 Selections
- Technology Tools to Enhance Engagement
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Resolving Interpersonal Conflict
- Navigating Civics
- Banking Tips for Leagues
Session 2 Selections
- Engaging Volunteers
- Adding (a little) Flexibility with Bylaws
- Making the Most of Upgrading: Adding Sustainability Thinking into Hall Renovations
- Abundant Communities Edmonton
- Things I Wish I Knew About Financial Statements!
Session 3 Selections
- Storytelling to Engage Your Community
- Success with ALGC Funding
- Physical Literacy in the Community
- Programs in Partnership: Panel Discussion
- Mentoring to Develop Board Talent