From the EFCL board to staff members and volunteers, a large number of people help develop the right tools for community leagues.
Tools & Resources
Welcome to the EFCL's resource library for community leagues.
The information found on these pages have been compiled by the EFCL to provide you with the tools you need to build an effective, productive community league. They are a combination of EFCL generated material and sourced materials that have been approved by the EFCL.*
To make it easier, we've created different sections so you can easily find the information you need; from tools for board development to planning and development, social media/website advice and tips. Please click on one of the links below to get to the section you require.
- Board Development & Operations
- Planning & Development
- Social Media & EFCL Website
- Grant Programs
- Program Development
- Special Offers
- Leagues by District
- EFCL Overview
- City Resources
*The resource library is currently under review. If you come across a broken link, please send us an email.
Not sure where to start? Ask EFCL!
One of EFCL's membership perks for community leagues is access to dedicated support for board development and league governance.
EFCL also provides specialized workshops for community league boards. We can discuss what specific topics your league would like to explore, but examples of past session topics include:
- Our annual Leagues Alive Conference covers a wide variety of topics
- New Board Member Orientation
- Roles & Responsibilities of Community League Board Members
- Setting your league's mission, vision, and/or goals
- Running Effective Board Meetings
- Using Social Media to tell Community League Stories
- Many workshops and consultations related to Planning & Development (Civics) matters
Contact EFCL to get started today.