From the EFCL board to staff members and volunteers, a large number of people help develop the right tools for community leagues.
Tools & Resources
Welcome to the EFCL's resource library for community leagues.
The *information found on these pages have been compiled by the EFCL to provide you with the tools you need to build an effective, productive community league. They are a combination of EFCL generated material and sourced materials that have been approved by the EFCL.
To make it easier, we've created different sections so you can easily find the information you need; from tools for board development to planning and development, social media/website advice and tips, along with EFCL Office News. Please click on one of the link tabs below to get to the section you require.
- Board Development & Operations
- Planning & Development
- Social Media & EFCL Website
- EFCL Office News
- Grant Programs
- Program Development
- Special Offers
- Leagues by District
- Newsletter Articles Resource
- EFCL Overview
- City Resources
This section of the EFCL website will continue to be expand as we develop more tools to help you better serve your community. If you have any suggestions or requests for resources, please let us know. We'd love to hear your ideas!
*We are currently in the process of revamping our resources to ensure they are easy to understand and concise - we thank you for your patience. If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please call the office at 780-437-2913 (or email) and we will help you anyway we can.
Not sure where to start? Ask EFCL!
One of EFCL's membership perks for community leagues is access to dedicated support for board development and league governance.
EFCL also provides specialized workshops for community league boards. We can discuss what specifc topics your league would like to explore, but examples of past session topics include:
- Our annual Leagues Alive Conference covers a wide variety of topics.
- New Board Member Orientation
- Roles & Responsibilities of Community League Board Members
- Setting your league's mission, vision, and/or goals
- Running Effective Board Meetings
- Using Social Media to tell Community League Stories
- Many workshops and consultations related to Planning & Development (Civics) matters
Contact EFCL to get started today.